For this Tagaytay trip, our tummies led us to View Park Hotel's ~ Red Lemon Grill. It specializes on Asian cuisine.
My eldest Beef Tapa Rice Meal (P150). I guess it was good since he finished everything and did not bother share.
- Chopsuey (175) is one of the house specialties. It is special and tasted way better than most that I have had. The ingredients were fresh and the sauce thick and savory.
- Lechon Kawali (P180) was also good. It quite melts in your mouth and each bite makes you want more (I call it the evil lechon kawali).
- Calamares (P190) was just okay for me. My youngest loved it though.
Then finished with a cup of Signature Hot Chocolate(P125) from Adam's Café (View Park Hotel's coffee shop located right next to Red Lemon Grill).
The hot chocolate was a perfect end to a wonderful dinner.
- Sorry no view of here. The restaurant is located on the other side of Taal Lake.
- The place is quite small too with limited seating and parking spaces. We came in a little early for dinner so we got good seats.
- We love everything we ordered ~ food is delicious, with hefty servings and classy presentation. Price is very affordable.
- Staff are amiable and attentive.
- They have an acoustic night, when we came (Saturday). I am not just sure on other days. It would have been nice to stay a bit and chillax while having a bottle or two of cold beer (but we have whining and tired kids that night, so we left early).
Thumbs Up for Red Lemon and Grill.
We would love to come back and taste their other specialties.
3500 Tagaytay-Calamba Road, Sungay East
Contact Number 046 4130862
Looking for something Italian? Check-out AMOROMA RISTORANTE.