Monday, December 12, 2011

Java Jazz, Tagaytay

I was doing my usual web surfing, searching for hidden secret places to visit. I chanced upon this place called Java Jazz in Tagaytay. I was truly taken by the good reviews about the place, that I made Java Jazz, Coffee Shop, a must for our next Tagaytay itinerary.



You got to keep your eyes open or else miss the signage!




The Coffee Shop is also an Art Gallery. The paintings were displayed on the floor. Something unique about this Coffee house, is the floor seating. Although, I honestly couldn't make much sense out of it. It was difficult and uncomfortable seating on the floor after awhile and I got to the raise the question of "is the mat clean?"
I got a bit excited ordering, I really thought this place is special (again based on the reviews I have read). We ordered chocolate, coffee (which as I was told the house specialty), club house sandwich, veggie lasagna and ice cream cake (it was just plain ice cream).
However, when our food arrived, I was honestly not satisfied.
I don't understand the hype I have read from praises and comments I have seen on the net.




My son did not even finished drinking his chocolate!

(the kids enjoyed the exhibit though)
I don't think I will be back anytime soon. For some coffee indulgement time, I would suggest you go to the tested Bag of Beans!
Java Jazz is located at 442 Tagaytay, Calamba Road, Sungay West, Tagaytay City, Cavite
Tel. No. (046)8602699

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passionate Eaters? I love to hear your thoughts!