Friday, May 10, 2013

Razon's of Guagua Pampanga

 
 
My husband has been bragging about how mouthwatering Razon's halo-halo is... so when we were on a road trip on our way to Subic, we just had to stop by the Guagua branch and give in to my husband's pleading and see for myself,  just how delectable Razon's halo-halo really is...
 
 
 
We ofcourse ordered the famous Halo-halo and Pancit Luglug.
I think these are default orders.
 
My kids liked it, no need to ask my hubby as he is an obvious fan.  For me, however, I can't seem to remember how it tasted. Not very outstanding as I expected.  I was waiting for a "BANG" and all I got was a so-so dessert. Even the pancit lug-lug was just okay!  I honestly do not understand all the fuzz...! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passionate Eaters? I love to hear your thoughts!