Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hap Chan

I was craving for some Chinese dimsum and was so excited to see a recently opened Hap Chan Restaurant while traversing Ortigas Extension (oh what luck!) in Taytay Rizal.
 
 
 
 
 
We ordered shrimp siomai, hakaw, pork siomai (didn't I say I was hungry for dimsum?), Hap Chan special noodles, yang chow fried rice,
Hap Chan special hot pot, broccoli flower with garlic, lumpiang shanghai and fried chicken fillet with lemon sauce.
 
I guess we were really hungry (actually close to famished) since my husband ordered congee on top of our existing order.
 
Is it obvious?  This bunch is enjoying their order.  

Cravings fulfilled!!!


Hap Chan has a branch km. 18 Ortigas Ave. Extension, Brgy. San Isidro, Taytay
Rizal. Contact number (+63 2) 650-2500.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Passionate Eaters? I love to hear your thoughts!