Saturday, December 21, 2013

Orale' - my first real Mexican restaurant!


 This restaurant made me into a burritos addict and I never liked Mexican food to begin with!

Mexican slang word: Orale' literal English translation is "what's up"!  So what's up with this restaurant?
  
ATMOSPHERE: Relaxed and casual during 11am early lunch time.  Not sure how busy they get at night, when yuppies roam and rule BGC..., to enjoy your lunch try to come in early or make reservations.

Restaurant design is contemporary and laid back.   





FOOD:  Sorry I forgot to take pictures.  I was too busy munching, I forgot to take proofs...

For our group of three (2 ladies and a gentleman, ehem) we ordered burritos, quesadillas and arroz platillos - carnitas (since lunch is not lunch without rice for our male collegue) with soda.

Servings (especially the burritos) was huge and very filling (burp, burp, burp...)!

I am not a Mexican food fan, so I would not really know if they serve the best burritos. I enjoyed Orale's and was satisfied!!!

PRICE: P300-400 per person.  I think it was reasonable for the size servings.

VERDICTS: I would recommend this restaurant for Mexican dish first timers.  I would definitely be back and bring my family to try their other dishes.

TIPS:
Must try their burritos.  If you are not sure, of what to order ask for recommendations from one of the friendly and super nice attendants.

If you don't like spices, tell the waiters in advance and have the spices placed on the side.  They are more than happy to oblige.

ORALE' has a branch at the G/F, The Fort Strip,
7th & 28th Street, BGC Taguig City, Metro Manila.  It
is open daily from 11AM to 11PM Daily
Phone: (02) 552-2660


No comments:

Post a Comment

Passionate Eaters? I love to hear your thoughts!