BAGNETified is the brainchild of Mr. KC Macapagal of MAKEYOURICH, INC. A humble business that started from a bank loan in 2014, grew to 15 stores is less than a year and is expected to expand to 50 more by year end.
And with BAGNETified affordable and really mouthwatering menu, a success story was as expected.
I was really excited to learn that, BAGNETified opened its latest franchise in SM City Taytay, New Building ~ (A hop away from where I live, yehey!).
An impromptu visit was an obvious must!
BAGNETified SM City Taytay store front
The BAGNETified Logo,
menu choices with this sign are must try!
And so that is exactly what I did, "ordered" the house specialties :P
Melt in your mouth BAGNETS ~ Hubby went gaga all over, just by looking at these pictures.
The BAGNET Sarap (Php319)
BAGNETified rice (Php 199)
Kare-Kare BAGNETified (Php 279)
Sampalok Smoothies (Php 99)
- LOCATION is perfect. This BAGNETified store is located right next to SM City Taytay (open parking area). Parking is no problem. I love that I would not need to enter the mall, for an order of BAGNET.
- The store itself, although small and with limited seating, was comfortable, well lighted and has good ambiance.
- PRICING is affordable and SERVING hefty. An order, is good of 2-3 pax.
- FOOD is great, however, since it just opened some of the items in the menu are not yet available.
- STAFF are attentive and amiable. Kudos to the branch manager Sir Charlie for attending to us immediately (I guessed he must have heard my growling tummy :P, lol!)
- This restaurant is recommended for big families and barkada night outs.
One satisfied tummy!
I would be back soon, to try they BAGNETified other specialties.