Sunday, January 17, 2016

Mama meets Big Daddy: Restaurant Review

 We have been at Big Daddy's branch at SM City Taytay thrice already and each time Big Daddy never failed to satisfy our food cravings.
 
Big Daddy is a big hit with my boys, who are all burger lovers. Big Daddy's serves some real serious burgers.
 
Although I am not into burgers, I am fine just fine here, since they also serve delicious and filling pasta and rice meals in their menu.
 
 
 
 
 Our Big Daddy favorites:
 
Really cheesy Nachos (P125) ~  spiced just right to my liking.  Toppings was a bit spicy for the kids, but the kiddos find a way to eat around the toppings and into the nachos and cheese.
 
 
Pasta ~ Seafood Penne (above) and Carbonara (below), costs P125-155 each 
 
The seafood penne is currently my personal favorite, my mom and youngest son, however agrees to disagree with me and voted in favor of the carbonara.


Big Daddy's Burger (burger costs P100 - P200) and French fries (P50).  Burgers are meaty and chunky. 
 


 
 
VERDICT:
1. Food is flavorful.
2. Hefty servings at affordable prices.
3. Service was a bit slow though during our last visit, the first two visits though went smooth and efficient. 

Yes, it was a sure thumbs up ~ Mamaspeaks will be back!

For  more information about Big Daddy and it's other branches, check out Big Daddy's facebook page:
BG Daddy or call 0933-4316571
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Today my family went to big daddys for our 2nd time to eat there but today i am so dissapointed really i order beef roast with mashed potato at first i recieve rice but its ok they change it. then when i recieve my food and try there mashed potato its like mashes rice and if only i can send picture i will so i didnt eat it and call the attention of the waitress but nothing. Sad i wont go back and i wont recomend it but maybe its just my day to have mashed rice

    ReplyDelete

Passionate Eaters? I love to hear your thoughts!