Monday, November 3, 2014

MR. PARK (yummy breads and cakes)

 


This is a long over due shout out!
 
WE LOVE MR. PARK
 
My husband discovered this unassuming pastry shop in Ortigas Center Pasig. Hubby bought a box of Mr. Park's cream puffs for the kiddos for pasalubong.


 
The boys opened the box and giddily munched on the cream puffs.
The cream puffs literally "pops" at first bite.  A bit messy, but an awesome eat!!!
 
It was such ruckuss as the boys finished everything... except one that I managed to save (hihihi!)




 
 
WARNING: 
Don't bite, put the entire puff inside your mouth then chew (Mr. Park should have stamped this warning on his cream puff boxes)!
 
Mr. Park is an absolute must try.  Check out their other specialty breads and cakes too, I am sure you won't be disappointed.
 
I suggest you visit the Eton Emerald Lofts branch.  The Korean owner is so nice, he would often hand out new products to customers to try for free.
 
We frequent the Mr. Park's Breads and Cakes located at the
Ground Floor of Eton Emerald Lofts,
Garnet Street Corner F. Ortigas Jr, Ortigas, Pasig City.











11 comments:

  1. We love this place too! Yesterday, we brought our friends and their kids there and it was a hit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only tried Happy Cream Puffs. I hope they can put other branches here in Makati. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parang ang sarap! I like the fact that the cream oozes out of it. Will definitely try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy! I haven't tried this yet but I also learned the "hard" way how to eat cream puffs haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first time I had a bite of Mr. Park's bread was in MarQuee Mall in Pampanga. They were just starting their business then. And now they have branches all over the metropolis. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went there once with my family. The place was cozy, the food was okay. We had a nice family merienda.

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope they have a branch here in the South. I love cream puff. May I know how much for onebox?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so yum. Will check this out since my kids love bread :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uy, I have to check out Mr. Parks kaya lang ang layo sa amin. Hope they put up a barnch here in the north area.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where are their other branches? You made me crave for this ha. Looks really yummy :)

    ReplyDelete

Passionate Eaters? I love to hear your thoughts!