Sunday, March 20, 2016

Greeenwich Pizza's "Cool Barkada Feel" Upgrade and More

 
Thoughts of pasta and pizza brings to mind my all time favorite pizzeria, "Greenwich Pizza".  I remember my father's "pasalubong" GW pizza  ~ back when GW was just an over-the-counter pizza store.  Me and my brods would almost always fight for the last slice!
 
Year later, GW is now the largest All Filipino pizza chain in the county.
 
I was recently invited to GW's first Pizza Party in Rizal, in it's latest branch at SM Center Angono Rizal and I was impressed to see, that GW just got itself an upgrade.  
 
Check out GW's new cool, "barkada hang-out" vibe.
 
 
 I adore these real sleek couches ~ best seat in the house!
 
Open kitchen concept is so in!
You know for sure, their preparing your food right!
 
 
 
"Instagramable hugot lines" adorn the walls.
 
Food has greatly improved over the years too ~ pizza remains spot on to the Filipino taste buds, but is now cheesier than ever and with so many topping options to choose from. 
 
The Hawaiian Pizza remains to be my family's favorite!
 
The star of the Pizza Party is this GW's largest pizza yet, only for special occasions though (haizz...)

We were served garlic breadsticks, the cheesiest I have had ever, with 4 of the 6 slices per order ending on my plate
(oh yes I hoarded them all )!
 
 
The Ultimate Hawaiian Pizza (Barkada size P375) got me excited...
 
Wacky Wing (12pcs P289) and Pizza Fries (Barkada size P89) were perfect complements to our pizza.
 
 
The Hawaiian Lemon Slush (P25). It was a tad sweeter to my liking, but another blogger seemed to have enjoyed it much.
 
For dessert, we got Choco Banana Crisp (P99), which unfortunately I was unable to try ~ (blame it on the 4 garlic breadsticks and 2 Hawaiian pizza slices I earlier devoured on).
 
 
The party got rowdy with a pizza game.
 
 
The member of the first team to finish their pizza, wins a gift card each for a pizza a month from GW.

 
 
(A.k.a. Man vs. Food... I thought GW pizza was winning, but it was obviously no match for these cruel, cruel men :P )
 
 
 
L-R: (1) Blogger friends Shane of Bloom, Blossom and Grow and Joriben of Jori's Entertainment; (2) The Mayor Gerry Calderon of Angono Rizal, enjoying his turn on GW giant pizza and (2) Me with blooger friend May Ann of Momsventure.
 
GW Pizza Party Rock!
 
 Visit the nearest Greenwich Pizza store nearest you and have your fill of GW delicious pizza. 
 
For information on latest GW promo check out GW's official website: www.greenwich.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passionate Eaters? I love to hear your thoughts!