Saturday, December 10, 2016

Affordable All Filipino Dishes at Cusinas Restaurant, SM Center Angono

"Cusina" is one of the recently opened restaurants at SM Center Angono. 

I was invited for a visit (and yes some chowtime) the restaurant as part of a Food Crawl event arranged by SM for Rizal bloggers and media friends.

Cusina offers Filipino dishes at really affordable prices.  The set-up like the ever familiar "cafeteria" with a more classy ambiance.

Wall deco ~ screaming Pinoy :P


"Kutsara at Tinidor"



Menu for Almusal, Merienda and Tanghalian/Hapunan varies, but the dessert is available all day long.  

Average Merienda will cost you P50+, while a hefty serving (good for 2 pax) of Tanghalian/Hapunan will cost about P100+. 



Our group got to taste the following:


Laing - P69

Beef Steak - P99

Adobong Pusit - P100


Soon to be launched dishes ~ (prices not yet available)


Kilawin 
(I am not a fan of kilawin, but I know people who would actually enjoy this dish) 


Grilled Tanigue


Baboyong
(Tastes a lot like bagoong, but not salty.  I actually liked it.)


Hamonado (This is very good, I would definitely order this one when I go back).


Rellenong Hipon
(They offered soy sauce dip, but I liked in more with catsup)


There are so many dish options to choose from. The ones we've tasted were really good and servings were generous for the price.





I would be back to try their dessert and merienda dishes.


If you are in the mood for decent priced Filipino food, come and visit Cusina. 

Cusina is located 2nd Floor of SM Center Angono.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passionate Eaters? I love to hear your thoughts!