Saturday, December 31, 2016

d' Bread Kitchen (by Vikings) at SM East Ortigas


Shopping makes me hungry! 

So after sometime scouting shopping deals, me and my financier (a.k.a husband) ended up having lunch at D' Bread Kitchen.

D' Bread Kitchen is a bakery restaurant with a bit of rustic appeal...

I was immediately attracted to the restaurant's signage, that kind of resemble Bread Talks'  (I racked the net searching but nothing showed up).

I think the restaurant was on an opening dry run when we visited as it took a while for our orders to come out...

Well actually more than a while, say about an hour+ for my husband's order. D' Kitchen missed out on my hubby's order! It was a good thing he wasn't very hungry... if it was my order our lunch would have been a different story. 


Food is faultless and the presentation simply levels up the food appeal!

I ordered Chicken Pastel, while my husband had Tocino. 
I forgot the actual cost, but average meal costs P350+.


We finished our meal with a cup of coffee and slices of their chocolatey Chocolate cake
and Ube Lecheflan cake.

I can't really decide which is better -
so I recommend you order both as well!


Pastries and dessert options goes endlessly... would love to try their other cakes as well!
Check out D' Bread Kitchen
at the U G/F or SM East Ortigas Pasig.

Our take out ~ yummy Ube Lecheflan Cake!


Check out d' Bread Kitchen visit their facebook page at >>>  Facebook d' Bread Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passionate Eaters? I love to hear your thoughts!