Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Carlos' Pizza Restaurant Baguio

After a failed attempt to get seats at one of Baguio's favorite restaurants, Forest House Restaurant (I should have made reservations, but was too lazy to make one - DARN), we decided to try one of the restaurants at Mile Hi Center in Camp John Hay.  

So there we were, standing long-faced across Mile Hi Center after the Forest House incident.  We ended entering the first restaurant in sight - the Carlos' Pizza Restaurant!   Carlos' Pizza  is an Italian casual dining restaurant. 

My boys love pizza and pasta, so there is still hope for a successful late night dinner, after all :P


We ordered the highly recommended, chicken fingers and fries, mozzarella cheese sticks,  quattro formaggi (four cheese) pizza and my kids staple favorite pasta - carbonara, and a pitcher of ice tea.


 






VERDICT:
  • Ambiance - As there were few people around (not full packed liked most restaurants in Baguio, hehehe...) we truly enjoyed the warm and fast service. The place maybe casual, but service was first class.
  • Price - Reasonable; Serving is hefty, more than enough for my hungry kiddos and hubbby.
  • Food - The four cheese pizza is must.  My husband hogged the entire pizza pan, I literally had to use my charm to get a piece. The carbonara was also delicious - but I would have chosen another house specialty, if not for my kid's love for carbonara.  The chicken fingers and mozzarella cheese sticks were also very good.
Do try Carlos' Pizza in your next trip to Baguio.






 


1 comment:

  1. We finally made it to Forest House Bistro and Café

    http://juvyann19.blogspot.com/2014/06/forest-house-bistro-and-cafe-baguio.html

    ReplyDelete

Passionate Eaters? I love to hear your thoughts!