Saturday, June 29, 2013

Aria Cucina Italia D'Mall Boracay

I was here with my boys for dinner.  I guess I just had to see and "taste" for myself what so many others have been raving about.
 
I was with real hungry boys and ended up ordering Aria pizza, Rissotto allo Scoglio (seafood risotto), carbonara (which was my kids' favorite pasta dish and recently a staple order whenever we eat Italian), mozzarella sticks and tropical shakes.
 
Price was quite touristy, but I expected that already. Ambience when you walk-in was expensive and there were only a handful of guests (mostly foreigners) inside - so you really chillax, while you wait for your order.
 
Food quality was good and we enjoyed our meal! 
 
I loved my seafood risotto the most
(keeping the dish mostly to my side of the table - "takaw"). 
It was very tasty.
 
The boys finished everything and with just enough space left for dessert. 
 

Oh yeah!  This kid is HUNGGGRY!!!
 
 
If you have a couple of bucks to splurge,  try Aria Cucina Italia.
 
Aria Cucina Italiana is located at
busy D'Mall, Boracay (036) 288-6223 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Passionate Eaters? I love to hear your thoughts!