Sunday, September 27, 2015

Burger King at The Mall of Medini Legoland Malaysia

 
I don't really understand the connection between boys and burgers.
 
Burgers are not my thing, but with 3 boys against 1 girl (me) in my family, I almost always loose on restaurant choices (oh and that goes for movies and other activities as well~ yup poor mama, that is me)!
 
So during our recent trip to LEGOLAND Malaysia, when my boys unanimously decided on  burger for dinner ~ I feebly complied.
 
There is a Burger King  restaurant at the Mall of Medini, located right next to LEGOLAND Malaysia. 
 
The place was near empty, when we came in.  There were only two other families eating, both foreigners. I think Malaysians are not much into burgers either.
 
 

 
Oh since, the boys got the choice on where to eat I got to choose what to order (lol!) 
 
I got even with the boys and ordered the Chicken Combo instead, which included Chicken Royale, nuggets, fries and drinks good for four.  Combo meal costs about MYR50 (roughly P650).
 
 
 
For other food options in LEGOLAND Malaysia check-out my blog post: PANCAKE HOUSE LLM
 
For more on  LEGOLAND Malaysia guide and  tips, please follow below link:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passionate Eaters? I love to hear your thoughts!