Friday, September 25, 2015

Pancake House at the Mall of Medini (Legoland Malaysia)

The first time, we went to Malaysia, we had problems finding a place to eat. Our taste buds (except for my husband, who seems to enjoy Malayan food) and Malaysian cuisine were on different levels you see... 
 
We would normally go for local cuisine... but here, it just doesn't work for me and my boys.
 
It was a good thing that right next to LEGOLAND Malaysia is the Mall of Medini.
 
Our life saver the Mall of Medini houses plenty of international and western restaurants to our liking.
 
Look at what we found:
 
PANCAKE HOUSE
 

 
 
My boys love pancake house and we are frequent visitors of Pancake House restaurants in Manila.  Like here in Manila, Malaysia's Pancake House serves the house specials. Average costs of special sets is MYR 20-25 .
 
Our Order
 
My youngest order milkshake, which he devoured at sight.
 
 
And a child's meal complete with tini-pancakes.
 

 
Pan Chicken Special (2pcs Pan Chicken with gravy, Tuna Macaroni Salad served with garlic rice, mini-pancakes and tea). Tastes much like what we have here, but I liked our salad better.
 
 
 
 
 House Special Set (A delicious mix of Pancake House specials with 1pc of the best Taco in Town, House Spaghetti with Garlic Bread, 1pc Pan Chicken, mini-pancakes and ice tea)

 
Look they have Bangus!

 
We finished our meal, eating our pancakes over a cup of freshly brewed coffee (here, I got to admit, I liked their coffee better).
 
 
Malaysian hunger: Day 1 - Survived!
 
I wonder what we are having for dinner (hmmn)...
 
 
The Pancake House we visited is located at the
Mall of Medini Lot G10, Ground Floor
No.4 Lebuh Medini Utara,
              
Medini Iskandar Malaysia,
79200 Nusajaya, Johor.
Tel/Fax: 07-509 0122
 
 
 
 
More on LEGOLAND Malaysia:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passionate Eaters? I love to hear your thoughts!