Saturday, December 10, 2016

Tiolo Antipolo ~ Barbeque, Steakhouse and More

My hubby and I are always on the hunt for things to do, places to go and eat. 

During our last Antipolo day trip (Antipolo is just minutes away from where we leave) we came across "Tiolo".



Tiolo is a quaint restaurant along Antipolo's Circumferential Road, right across Unciano Medical Center.


A little hungry(okay a bit more than just little) we seated and started ordering food. 
The place seats about 20pax.  We were lucky we came on a weekday, otherwise it must have been difficult to be seated. 

My husband ordered T-Bone Steak  (P200).  Serving was huge, but a bit dry and rubbery. He likes his steak tender and juicy.  However, for the price of P200, I don't think he is really complaining. 



Meanwhile, I ordered Cordon Bleu (P100).

This cordon bleu is really cheesy... I really liked it! 



Lumpiang Ubod (P55) is very good too. 
It was flavorful and the ingredients fresh. 


Smoothies (P100+) was just okay. 
I would have wanted mine frothy. 

Tiolo is an overall good place for a quick bite after a visit to the Antipolo Cathedral.   It is a bit far off from the church, hence it is not as crowded.

Food is a bit of hit and miss.  I personally loved my orders, but my husband was not as keen with his.  No worries though, since Tiolo has 3 page full of dishes.

Here is their menu:





2145 Circumferential Rd. Brgy. San Roque Antipolo City
Antipolo, Philippines.

For more information visit Tiolo on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Passionate Eaters? I love to hear your thoughts!